Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom: Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back is a Pokemon Ruby ROM hack. The hack began in 2011, and it has since received updates to the point where it is now ready to use. It has an intriguing plot, with the villains attempting to summon Giratina to cause mayhem in the world.
The game also includes a variety of Fakemon, or Pokemon that aren’t found in the original games. That’s not a bad thing, and it also means you’ll have more opportunities to catch fish in this game. Complete all of the quests and battles to stop Giratina from coming, and don’t forget about the Gyms.
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Story Wiki
You play as a 13-year-old or girl in the Lunoh Region in Giratina Strikes Back. Your father, the owner of EDGE Co., contacts you in order for you to help him realise his childhood dream of becoming a Pokemon Master. You are given an Eevee and must fight trainers, Gym Leaders, and Team Genesis in the Lunoh Region. Make sure Team Genesis doesn’t summon Giratina.
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Game Information
|Name||Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back|
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Features
- As a starter, use Eevee.
- With a Sunstone and a Moonstone, Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon, respectively.
- All evolution stones are available for purchase (at Drallia Town).
- Moonstone is now influencing trade evolutions.
- There are 11 gyms in total.
- Indoors, run.
- New places to visit.
- New tiles are very nice.
- A fascinating new storey with many twists and turns.
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Screenshots
- Fakemon locations
- (Other than Legendaries)
- Furrox – Route 26, 27, Mt. Infernus
- Alophox – Evolves from Furrox Lv.30
- Armorition – Laroche Mansion
- Phantarmor – Evolves from Armorition Lv.30
- Burntong – Mt. Infernus
- Flaradox – Evolves from Burntong Lv.30
- Aquabara – Route 23, 24, 25
- Hydrobara – Evolves from Aquabara Lv.26
- Tyrangle – Lunar Cave
- Tyrestle – Evolves from Tyrangle Lv.30, Victory Road
- Tyrassault – Evolves from Tyrestle Lv.50
- Kiweed – Route 25
- Treewi – Evolves from Kiweed Lv.28
- Illizard – Lunar Cave
- Toxecko – Evolves from Illizard Lv.30, Route 34
- Venomodo – Evolves from Toxecko Lv.50
- Pumpkid – Laroche Mansion
- Pumpking – Evolves from Pumpkid Lv.24
- Pumpkrow – Evolves from Pumpking with Leaf Stone
- Rambash – Mt. Infernus (summit)
- P.E.A.R – Received from scientist on route 15
- P.E.A.Rv2 – Evolves from P.E.A.R by happiness
- Peblem – Lunar Cave, Mt. Infernus, Route 33
- Strock – Evolves from Peblem Lv.28
- Littoad – Route 22, 23, 24, 25, Lunar Cave
- Fatoad – Evolves from Littoad Lv.31
- Dirtle – Route 22, 23, 24, 25, Lunar Cave
- Terrashell – Evolves from Dirtle Lv.31
- Substitute – Received from girl in Avington City
- Chocobo – Route 34
- Metroid – B.S.L. Space Station, Oren Mines, Death Star
- Gamma Metroid – Evolves from Metroid Lv.35
- Omega Metroid – Evolves from Gamma Metroid Lv.60
- Agumon – Route 31, 32
- Greymon – Evolves from Agumon Lv.20
- MetalGreymon – Evolves from Greymon Lv.45
- WarGreymon – Evolves from MetalGreymon Lv.65
- Bakemon – Route 32
- Phantomon – Evolves from Bakemon Lv.45
- MetalPhantomon – Evolves from Phantomon Lv.65
- Gabumon – Route 31
- Garurumon – Evolves from Gabumon Lv.20
- WereGarurumon – Evolves from Garurumon Lv.45
- MetalGarurumon – Evolves from WereGarurumon Lv.65
- Gomamon – Route 32
- Ikkakumon – Evolves from Gomamon Lv.20
- Zudomon – Evolves from Ikkakumon Lv.45
- Plesiomon – Evolves from Zudomon Lv.65
- Numemon – Route 32
- Palmon – Route 32
- Togemon – Evolves from Palmon Lv.20
- Lillymon – Evolves from Togemon Lv.45
- Rosemon – Evolves from Lillymon Lv.65
- Tentomon – Route 31
- Kabuterimon – Evolves from Tentomon Lv.20
- MegaKabuterimon – Evolves from Kabuterimon Lv.45
- HerculesKabuterimon – Evolves from MegaKabuterimon Lv.65
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Download
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Download – Click Here
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Docs
Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom Pokemon Locations – Click Here