Pokemon Stranded Rom: Pokemon Stranded takes a different route from a conventional Pokemon game in multiple ways. For starters, there are no Gyms or conventional Pokemon Trainers, no badges, no Pokemon Centers or Marts and so on.
Also, the main story for the game will be fairly short and straightforward but there will be thousands of side stories along the way and that is what the creator plan on making the main charm for this game. Most updates of the game will be about addition of new side quests which at first may not seem that fascinating but the creator is sure players will be looking forward to those updates as they progress in the game.
If you play Pokemon Stranded Rom, you will become addicted to the game and will want to play it nonstop for the rest of the day until you finish the storey.
Download Pokemon Stranded Rom and give it a try.
Pokemon Stranded Rom
Pokemon Stranded Rom Story Wiki: It was just another ordinary day when you left your house to meet Professor Oak and receive your first Pokemon and begin your own Pokemon adventure. Little did you know, it was anything but a ‘normal’ day! Team Rocket has infiltrated your town and is attempting to steal the Professor’s Pokemon, as you discover. And if you happen to run into one of the grunts, he’ll just teleport you to a random island with his Drowzee. He doesn’t seem to mind what happens to you after that!
And it is here that the game’s main plot begins. You’ve washed up on the beach of an unnamed, uninhabited island, and your mission now is to get back home!
Surf your way through the cluster of islands you’ve discovered around you, gradually uncovering the islands’ dark secrets. Collect information from various sources and piece it together to reveal the dark, gruesome mysteries that remained hidden within the islands and were unknown to the rest of the world! Some of the unsolved mysteries can be theorised, while others can be discovered using clues strewn about the island.
Pokemon Stranded Rom Game Information
Pokemon Stranded Rom Features
- (Almost) Open World – All the places that have been currently programmed in the game opens up for exploration right after some introductory events. You can visit almost anywhere on the map without almost any path-blocks!
- Level Scaling – Level of random wild Pokemon and trainers’ Pokemon all depend on the level of your Pokemon! The stronger you get, the stronger they get. Most of the event special wild battles are also scaled.
- Pokemon Interactions – Randomly in your journey, your Pokemon might get hungry, or want headpats, etc.! You may also get poisoned by random wild Pokemon or your Pokemon team might get burned through Charizard’s sneeze!
- Pick-a-Route – There are multiple ways to overcome an obstacle. You see a path blocked by a Spearow and a tree? You can either remove the Spearow once and for all, or cut the tree every time you have to go through the path. In fact, there will be some optional ‘obstacles’ that you can just straight up ignore if you want!
- Choices matter! – Your choices can influence the outcomes and actions of others! There is a guide included in the download that will let you know which choices causes branching.
- OK to Lose Trainer Battles – You will not whiteout if you lose a trainer battle in most cases. In fact, sometimes losing a battle can cause the story to go in a different branch!
- Easter Eggs – There are a lot of internet and meme references! A lot of them are dead and/or outdated because I had placed them a long time ago in the game. Some words are anagram, some are in different languages only to see if a player can spot all the references!
- Adventure Menu – You can use the Adventure Menu by clicking the R button (or equivalent button) and use it to do a lot of stuffs like crafting items, fetching water, etc.!
- EasyNav Device – A high tech device that replaces the need for all HMs required to navigate through the islands!
- Craftwood – Everytime you cut a small tree blocking your path, you have a 75% chance of getting an item called ‘Craftwood’. Upon collection of sufficient Craftwoods, you can create tents and campfires!
- Mining and Rock Smash – Everytime you smash a small rock, you have a 25% chance of getting a Hard Stone. You can also mine walls to get various rocky items! (Currently in an experimental phase and might be improved upon in future versions)
- Curries – Make curries for your Pokemon that basically replace the need of Potions and Elixirs because you wont be getting any man made items in the islands!
- Daily Boss Fight – Still an experimental feature but you can visit a certain NPC underwater who lets you fight a buffed Pokemon every day. ‘Day’ is measured based on real time clock.
Pokemon Stranded Rom Screenshots
Pokemon Stranded Rom Download
Pokemon Stranded Rom Download (v0.1.4) – Click Here
Pokemon Stranded Rom Docs
Pokemon Stranded Rom Docs – Click Here