Pokemon Mega Evolution: Pokemon Mega Evolution GBA Game is a wonderful pokemon Fire Red hack that focuses on catching Froakie and obtaining Ash-Greninja as soon as possible.
Several new updates and characters have been added to the game, making it one of the most popular pokemon ROMs. Pokemon Mega Evolution GBA ROM is a free game for the Game Boy Advance with English as the primary language.
Several new pokemon have been added to the game, and the majority of them have successfully evolved. Check other Pokemon ROM Hacks.
Pokemon Mega Evolution
Deepak, the game’s creator, has released this game for the GBA with a large number of new outdoor and indoor graphics. The game’s main feature is the collection of all 807 Pokemon, which can be caught and found in caves. Let’s move on to the next step and investigate the game’s hidden feature.
Pokemon FireRed is the baseline for this game. You can catch Froakie and get Ash-Greninja early thanks to a feature hack.
Pokemon Mega Evolution Game Information
|Name||Pokemon Mega Evolution|
Pokemon Mega Evolution Features
- Getting a new pokemon (807).
- The Alola Forms have been updated.
- Moves and movesets are brand new features.
- Mega evolutions come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- New 4th and 5th generation attacks.
- Some pokemon have unique abilities.
- The Fairy type has been added.
- Between the buildings, take a walk.
- Physical, Special, and State of the Attacks are the three categories.
- Meet with the professor and consult with him.
- The updated Pokemon’s icons and sprites.
- System of Day and Night.
- New tiles that are amazing.
Pokemon Mega Evolution Screenshot
Pokemon Mega Evolution Screenshot 1
Pokemon Mega Evolution Download
Pokemon Mega Evolution Download – Click Here